YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is the world’s leading online luxury fashion retailer. YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is a unique business with an unrivalled offering including multi-brand in-season online stores NET-A-PORTER and MR PORTER, and multi-brand off-season online stores YOOX and THE OUTNET, as well as numerous ONLINE FLAGSHIP STORES, all “Powered by YNAP”. Through a joint venture established in 2012, YOOX NET -A-PORTER GROUP has partnered with Kering to manage the ONLINE FLAGSHIP STORES of several of the French group's luxury brands. Uniquely positioned in the high growth online luxury sector, YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP has an unrivalled client base of more than 3 million high-spending customers, over 840 million visits worldwide and consolidated net revenues of € 2.1 billion in 2017. The Group has offices and operations in the United States, Europe, Middle East, Japan, China and Hong Kong and delivers to more than 180 countries around the world.
You can find more info at http://www.ynap.com/
• Support the Team in preparing memos and presentation decks with relevant updates for members of the Office of the CEO
• Work with Director of Strategic Initiatives and Business Associate on necessary preparation in advance of Executive Committee Meetings; manage follow-ups (both internal and external) and monitor achievements
• Manage weekly meeting and follow-ups for the Business Group of Office of the CEO
• Support ad hoc analyses and strategic projects for the CEO
Skills and Experience:
• Preferably 3 years of experience in a top strategic consulting firm, a major investment bank or a leading fashion company in the luxury industry
• MBA from top tier European or American business school • Leadership and flexibility – ability to work with a wide spectrum of people (from Directors to Employees) and willing to manage the whole spectrum of responsibilities from strategic to very tactical
• Excellent knowledge of Word, Excel, PPT
• Very good analytical and presentation skills
• Excellent level of the English language - Italian is a plus
• Quick, highly responsive individual who is proactive and is capable of working under tight deadlines
As the world’s leading online luxury retailer we have a responsibility – and also an opportunity – to empower people to create a more sustainable future.
Federico Marchetti, the founder and CEO of Yoox Net-a-Porter Group, is an entrepreneur at the intersection of luxury and technology. He holds a degree in Economics from Bocconi University in Milan and an MBA from Columbia Business School in New York City. YNAP's Office of the CEO manages all Executive Committee governance activities and strategic projects across our divisions.