Datavant believes in connecting healthcare data to eliminate the silos of healthcare information that hold back innovative medical research and improved patient care. The company helps data owners manage the privacy, security, compliance, and trust required to enable safe data sharing.
You can find more info at https://datavant.com/
We have ambitious goals for our business, and equally ambitious goals for talented, engaged, and friendly people. We build teams that can thrive. And we want you on ours. To thrive in this role, you:
• Love to connect and match people with opportunities
• Go the extra mile to deliver a world-class candidate experience
• Collaborate with everyone involved in the interview & evaluation process
• Own everything from opening the role to day 1 for the new hire Responsibilities
• Work with team to understand hiring needs and goals
• Own full-cycle of recruiting, from opening a role through extending and closing offers
• Source and qualify candidates while simultaneously getting them excited about Datavant (whether or not they move forward). This includes finding candidates, reviewing resumes, and phone screening promptly.
• Communicate with candidates quickly, professionally, and empathetically
• Ensure consistent evaluations, create interview criteria/rubrics, and drive interviewer debriefs
• Deliver world class candidate experience in all ways big and small - success in every interaction with a candidate is approachability and professionalism
• Maintain up-to-date records in Greenhouse, our ATS
• Constantly look for ways to improve the processes and share information about market conditions and recruiting trends Requirements
• At least 4 years experience in sourcing or recruiting experience
• 3+ years experience recruiting software engineers or data scientists, ideally for tech companies in Silicon Valley
• Relentless about finding the best people
• Track record for assessing candidate talent beyond the resume / LinkedIn / GitHub
• Track record for building and managing a diverse pipeline
• Experience reporting status and metrics about your pipeline
• Multi-tasker extraordinaire
• Able to prioritize and re-prioritize in a fast-changing environment
• Willing and able to ask for help when needed
Datavant’s vision is to improve patient outcomes, bring medicines and medical solutions to market faster, reduce costs, inspire entrepreneurship, fight disease, and improve lives by organizing the world’s health data.
Travis May, the Founder and CEO of Datavant, graduated with degrees in economics and mathematics from Harvard College, where he received Phi Beta Kappa and Magna cum Laude honors. He was listed on Forbes Magazines' "30 Under 30 List" and AdAge's "40 Under 40" list.