Datavant believes in connecting healthcare data to eliminate the silos of healthcare information that hold back innovative medical research and improved patient care. The company helps data owners manage the privacy, security, compliance, and trust required to enable safe data sharing.
You can find more info at https://datavant.com/
Datavant is looking for deal makers who love to hustle, thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, and share our drive to transform the healthcare industry.
• Can initiate, negotiate, and close on deals
• Excited to hustle from top of the funnel to close of deals, and ready to gear up for a big growth period
• Experience in Saas sales required
• Relentless about prospecting the next deal
• Extremely entrepreneurial and self-driven
• Passionate about building a big business that transforms the healthcare industry • Thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Excited about the ambiguity of an entrepreneurial, rapidly growing company, and able to juggle many projects and responsibilities
• All levels of sales experience are welcome to apply -- we are looking to build out our early stage team, including both junior and senior members
Datavant’s vision is to improve patient outcomes, bring medicines and medical solutions to market faster, reduce costs, inspire entrepreneurship, fight disease, and improve lives by organizing the world’s health data.
Travis May, the Founder and CEO of Datavant, graduated with degrees in economics and mathematics from Harvard College, where he received Phi Beta Kappa and Magna cum Laude honors. He was listed on Forbes Magazines' "30 Under 30 List" and AdAge's "40 Under 40" list.