Via is a global marketplace that connects professionals with innovative and mission-driven startups around the world for short-term work experiences and long-term positions. We connect top tier professionals to the most exciting teams breaking ground in 10+ cities around the world. Founded in Stanford and based in SF and Mexico City, Via is growing fast and driven by better connecting talent to opportunity.
You can find more info at https://www.via.work/
We’re looking for a well-rounded engineer to work closely with Growth and Product Leads to create incredible experiences for our customers. You’ll have autonomy to propose new ways to solve problems and develop product from the ground up that impacts customers around the world.
What you will do
• Work closely with Product to develop and evolve www.via.work
• Partner with the Via Growth lead to develop landing pages and other interphases to test and iterate on new customer acquisition tactics and promotions
• Take a human-centered design approach to relentlessly improve the user experience for Via customers based on data and feedback
What you bring
• You are an exceptional Full-stack developer, with most experience in Front-end
• Bachelor’s in Computer Science or equivalent professional experience, Masters preferred
• English fluency
• Experience with service-oriented architecture and web application/services development
• Ability to clearly and concisely communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders
• Experience connecting with third party APIs such as FB, Twitter, Instagram, Yelp, & Google
• Experience creating web scrapers a plus
• Experience setting up digital marketing campaigns, analytics tags, Google tag manager, etc. a plus
• You are a fast learner and a team player. You bring a positive attitude and a desire to build and hustle
What we offer
• Competitive salary, equity and benefits
• Ability to join a fast-growing startup and shape the product working directly with Product lead and company Co-Founders
• Opportunity to build a global platform that will impact professionals and companies around the world
• Ability to define Engineering needs and build critical parts of the Via platform early on
• Location: Mexico City
Connect people through life-changing experiences.
Via was incubated at Stanford's D.School and was born out of the passion of enabling innovation at scale and connecting people to exciting opportunities around the world. We are passionate about re-defining work in new ways, and creating unique experiences that broaden perspectives.