Via is a global marketplace for short-term work experience. We connect top tier professionals to the most exciting teams breaking ground in 10+ cities around the world. Founded in Stanford and based in SF and Mexico City, Via is growing fast and driven by better connecting talent to opportunity.
You can find more info at https://www.via.work/
We’re looking for an end-to-end business owner of the side of the Via marketplace which represents our biggest asset: People. Via attracts the best and brightest young professionals who are hungry to get more out of their life and careers and who are looking for unique work experiences and we’re looking for a dynamic business development executive to drive growth and manage the Pros side of the marketplace as an end-to-end business.
What you will do
• Work closely with Founders to develop the strategy to manage & grow the Pros side of the marketplace
• Lead on-campus strategy for top graduate schools: deepen relationships by meeting with school partners, define on the ground strategy and lead info sessions, presentations, career fairs
• Analyze which new schools to target, evaluate data by school to share with our school partners
• Lead partnerships with top consulting firms as another source for Via professionals
• Design and evaluate each touch point for Pros to create engagement and delight
• Develop insights from interacting with our customers constantly, and work with Marketing and Product to improve the Via experience based on those insights
• Analyze Pros data to find ways to better match and recommend opportunities
• Identify and test new monetization opportunities
• Develop campaigns to target professionals proactively and create engagement through the Via Pros community
What you bring
• 3+ years of experience in Business Development or Sales
• Graduate of a top-tier MBA program
• Pro-active, well-rounded, self-starter, hustler who is resourceful in figuring things out and getting things done
• Energized by the combination of strategy with operational execution to see the impact of a defined strategy
• Strong project management skills to juggle multiple initiatives at a time
• Exceptional communication skills and engaging presenter
• Relevant work experience in with proven success delivering results in a fast-paced, demanding, environment
• Experience in business development or sales a plus
What we offer
• Competitive salary, equity and benefits
• Ability to be involved in every element of how a business is designed and run, working closely with Founders to set the strategy
• Lead strategy, and operations to execute on that strategy
• You'll have immense responsibility. We’ll give you a big mandate and let you run with it
• Opportunity for growth in a dynamic global organization backed by leading VCs in Silicon Valley
• Ability to interact with inspiring people, and offer them life-changing experiences
• Location: San Francisco or East Coast
Connect people through life-changing experiences.
Via was incubated at Stanford's D.School and was born out of the passion of enabling innovation at scale and connecting people to exciting opportunities around the world. We are passionate about re-defining work in new ways, and creating unique experiences that broaden perspectives.