Democratizing the way investors seek opportunities in the private markets, Fundnel is a digital investment platform based in the global financial hub of Singapore. It offers unlisted securities in growth and pre-IPO stage companies to a network of over 10,000 investors, comprising both professional and individual accredited investors who are actively looking to diversify their current portfolio.
Fundnel is helping entrepreneurs and businesses bring their ideas to life, utilizing their team of seasoned investors and industry experts to offer real-time guidance. After being assessed and screened, deals are strategically promoted to Fundnel’s accredited network of 8,000+ investors around the globe. Capital is raised through smart fundraising and clever technology that allows for targeted investor syndication.
Fundnel was founded by two former investment bankers at J.P. Morgan who shared an ambition to build a new industry in Singapore. The company’s growing team is currently spread across regional offices in Indonesia, Brunei, Malaysia, Australia and India, with its headquarters in the island city-state of Singapore.
You can find more info at https://fundnel.com/
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Develop, implement, measure and report on all digital marketing efforts across online channels such as Affiliates, Display, Email, Video, Social Media and SEO/SEM strategies
• Develop and manage digital marketing dashboards for traffic and user acquisition, conversion performance, spend and revenue targets
• Determine the best use of budget to achieve strategic marketing objectives
• Develop, execute, measure and optimise ongoing content strategy that our companies, investors and followers will be interested in
• Develop and execute distribution strategy for Fundnel’s content to drive visibility and interest
• Identify gaps and/or new opportunities to drive business growth and execute swift, innovative methods to grow users (companies and investors, online and offline) as well as conversion further down the funnel
• Develop strategic partnerships with relevant conferences, meet-ups, events, etc, to broaden Fundnel’s top of funnel prospects
• Update stakeholders and management on key industry trends, media research, marketplace conditions, and how it impacts the business; make strategic recommendations accordingly
• Manage growth team and external partners, agencies, associations
• Work closely with product and tech teams to align on business and product roadmap
Skills & Experience Required:
• At least 5 years of digital marketing and growth strategy experience
• Strong knowledge of growth hacking / lean startup methods
• Proficiency with Google Analytics, CRM tools, Affiliate Marketing, WeChat, Telegram, Display Advertising, Email Marketing, Social Media Management
• Detail-oriented and confidence with analytics and numbers
• Strong organizational and relationship-building skills
• Able to communicate effectively across team functions and comfortable managing down and up organizational structures.
• Excellent writing skills
The ideal candidate should be:
• Flexible and willing/eager to contribute and support the team in a variety of roles in addition to digital marketing & growth hacking
• Interested in learning about different industries and passionate about private capital transactions
• Technology Evangelist
• Hungry to learn, results oriented and highly motivated
Our purpose has always been to build a crowdfunding network that allows us to create a partnership of equals for both investors and businesses to thrive in, positioning them to be future contributors to the open access economy for generations to come.
Fundnel has a growing team of over 30 people spread across regional offices in Indonesia, Brunei, Malaysia, Australia and India. Kelvin Lee, Co-Founder & CEO of Fundnel, is a former investment banker in J.P. Morgan. He started Fundnel with a whiteboard, a Razer laptop and a group of people with an ambition to build a new industry in Singapore.