Ben & Frank was founded in August 2015 with a vision of building a direct-to-consumer Mexican brand that offers high quality and affordably priced eyewear. The name of the company is in honor of Benjamin Franklin, famous politician, scientist and inventor who, among other things, invented bifocal lenses. Ben & Frank has physical stores in Monterrey and Guadalajara, and ships its products nationally with plans to expand within Latin America and to Spain.
You can find more info at https://benandfrank.com/
Based in Mexico City you will contribute into helping the Brand of Ben & Frank grow in the Mexican market. The role of COO will require de following skills and requirements:
• We are looking for someone with tech knowledge in order to communicate and strategize with our product team
• Great at identifying bottle necks in our operational process and implementing solutions
• You will lead both the Ops and Tech team
• Ops team involves everything from when a client orders a pear of glasses until they are delivered.
• Tech Team involves everything on the platform
• Product Management Background
• Operations background is a plus
• Spanish speaker or open to learn Spanish is key
We want our customers to see and look good, without having to spend a fortune.
The company is led by the Mexican entrepreneurs Mariana Castillo, Eduardo Paulsen and Benigno Pérez Herrera. Mariana Castillo, who also serves as a CEO, is a MBA graduate of The University of Chicago Booth School of Business. The team at Ben & Frank is excited to meet you and share more about themselves!