Via is a global marketplace for short-term work experience. We connect top tier professionals to the most exciting teams breaking ground in 10+ cities around the world. Founded in Stanford and based in SF and Mexico City, Via is growing fast and driven by better connecting talent to opportunity.
You can find more info at https://www.via.work/
We’re looking for a well-rounded and entrepreneurial creative marketing professional to work with Via Founders to develop the Via brand and marketing function from the ground up.
What you will do
• Work closely with the founders to develop the Via Marketing strategy, and lead the end-to-end execution of it
• Lead storytelling efforts across channels to creatively and boldly capture the stories behind the people, founders and places where Via experiences happen
• Create a lot of the content yourself, and manage a network of freelancers or agencies to complement your work as needed.
• Work with Founders to define the Via Brand identity, based on customer insights
• Develop a framework for Via Fellows to capture content and tell their stories from around the world
• Develop content calendars to support and leverage the online presence of our company partners
• Create ongoing content including newsletters, case studies, presentations, and website copy
• Establish a social media presence on main channels, establish goals for influence and followers
• Develop a bold Instagram feed with powerful visuals and copy
• Vet and define PR agencies and work with and plan PR goals for 2019
• Identify and support speaking engagements, awards for thought leadership
• Support Growth and Product team with content for digital marketing campaigns to engage and acquire customers
What you bring
• 3+ years in Marketing related roles
• You are creative marketer, with ideas and intuition for what makes great brands great
• You are resourceful and well-rounded, not afraid to roll up your sleeves and do things yourself
• You are an excellent communicator with a mastery of English and can write simple, compelling, fresh copy
• You are a global soul with extensive cultural curiosity and sensitivity
• You are an expert in social media and popular culture to engage with Via customers
• You are have a designer ‘eye’ to create beautiful content. Graphic design, editing, and photography skills a plus
What we offer
• Competitive salary, equity and benefits
• Opportunity to establish a new global brand and create a marketing function within a high-growth startup.
• Work directly with Founders with full responsibility of Marketing
• Ability to build a global brand that will shape the future of work, in a high growth and well-financed global startup
• Location: San Francisco, Mexico City or East Coast
Connect people through life-changing experiences.
Via was incubated at Stanford's D.School and was born out of the passion of enabling innovation at scale and connecting people to exciting opportunities around the world. We are passionate about re-defining work in new ways, and creating unique experiences that broaden perspectives.