Via is a global marketplace for short-term work experience. We connect top tier professionals to the most exciting teams breaking ground in 10+ cities around the world. Founded in Stanford and based in SF and Mexico City, Via is growing fast and driven by better connecting talent to opportunity.
You can find more info at https://www.via.work/
We are looking for an entrepreneurial and analytical leader to develop and execute our customer acquisition and retention strategy to fuel Via’s next phase of growth.
What you will do
• Establish the Growth function at Via. Develop the strategy and work closely with Via Co-Founders, Product and Marketing team members to execute initiatives across channels to grow and optimize our acquisition and retention of customers
• Execute promotions, ads and growth tactics to drive positive and measurable effects on our bottom line
• Define and assess the key metrics and run a data-driven approach to launch and test new initiatives
• Establish digital marketing efforts from the ground up
What you bring
• You are an exceptional growth marketer who is excited by driving customer acquisition through creative and analytical tactics
• BS in relevant fields, Masters preferred
• 2+ years of proven experience leading Growth initiatives, preferably at an early stage hyper-growth startup and with a track record of driving improvements
• You have ample experience with digital marketing and are an expert at SEO and SEM
• You have a bias towards action in testing new ideas and iterating quickly based on data-driven decisions. You are experienced with A/B testing and product analytics
• You can speak fluently with engineers and understand technical processes and tradeoffs. Technical skills a plus but not required
• You are an expert in the tools required to manage and execute growth initiatives (Optimizely, VWO, Google Experiments, Unbounce, Google Tag Manager, KISSmetrics, Mixpanel, Amplitude, Google Analytics, Mailchimp, Sendgrid, Constant Contact, etc)
• You are a team player, and are passionate about innovation and creating products that will transform industries and impact lives around the world
What we offer
• Competitive salary, equity, and benefits
• Ability to join a fast-growing startup and have a leadership role working directly with the founders
• Incredible entrepreneurial opportunity to develop the Growth function from the ground up
• Location: San Francisco, Mexico City or East Coast
Connect people through life-changing experiences.
Via was incubated at Stanford's D.School and was born out of the passion of enabling innovation at scale and connecting people to exciting opportunities around the world. We are passionate about re-defining work in new ways, and creating unique experiences that broaden perspectives.